NIS Recruitment 2018/2019 Application – Registration for Nigerian Immigration Service
Apply Here For NIS Recruitment 2018, Application Form and Guideline on how to apply is available on this webpage, In this superb post, we will be educating you on all you need to know about Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form and guideline on how to apply for NIS Recruitment 2018, continue to read below for full details on how to apply for this recruitment in this webpage for free of charge.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has observed a range of changes since it was derived from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in 1958. The Immigration Department as it was known then was trusted with the core Immigration duties under the headship of the Chief Federal Immigration Officer (CFIO).
NIS Recruitment 2018
During the years, the NIS has seen the arrangement of changes since it was removed from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in 1958. The Immigration Department, as it was known at that point, was endowed with the center migration obligations under the headship of the Chief Federal Immigration Officer (CFIO) and the first to sit on that seat was in the individual of Mr. EH Harrison. The office in its emanant stages acquired the Immigration Ordinance of 1958 for its task. At the origin, the office had a restricted operational extension and kept up a position of safety and straightforward approach in accomplishing the coveted objectives and targets of the government. Amid this period, just the Visa and Business Sections were set up.
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Click here to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018
For more information about NIS Recruitment, kindly drop your phone number and email in the comment box below
don’t forget to share this information with your friends because sharing is caring
BEST REGARD FROM NEWSNET DESK !!!!