Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form 2018/2019 | Apply Here Now
Apply Here For Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form 2018, Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form, Nigerian Navy DSSC Ongoing Recruitment, Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Method, Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2018/2019, Continue to read below for full details on how to apply for this recruitment in this webpage for free of charge.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form 2018/2019 – In this webpage was formally designed to inform the general public the newest information they’ve been seeking to know about form, Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment requirements, qualifications, how to apply and most importantly all the information they needed to know about Nigerian Navy DSSC.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form
Nigerian Navy DSSC Qualifications for Enlistment into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 25
1. ACCOUNT AND BUDGET: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Economics, Accounting and Business Administration or HND in Business and Accounts. Membership of a professional body like ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, ACA will be an added advantage.
2. CHAPLAIN: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a registered institution of theology from either of the following:
- Catholic Mission.
- Protestant Mission.
Applicants must have completed 2 years apprenticeship in Apostolic Ministry and be recommended from the pastoral missions. In addition to qualifications required, applicants must be of male gender and duly ordained clergy of their respective Christian faith.
3. EDUCATION: Applicants must possess B.Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD in the following fields are also eligible:
- English Language
- Computer Science
4. ENGINEERING: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND or equivalent qualifications in the following fields:
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Mechanical/Marine Engineering.
- Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
Membership of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) will be an added advantage.
5. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Applicants must possess a BSc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in Personnel Management, Public Administration or Human Resource Management. Membership of NIM and other relevant bodies is an added advantage.
6. SEAMAN: Applicants must possess BSc/HND in Nautical Sciences. Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
7. HYDROGRAPHY: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
- Physical Oceanography.
Membership of NIS is an added advantage. Applicants with BSc degree in Physics and Mathematics must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Land Survey to be eligible.
8. IMAM: Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies with special reference to Islamic Jurisprudence and Theology. Diploma in Counselling Psychology will be an added advantage. Applicants with Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Studies must have 5 years experience.
9. INFORMATION: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
- Mass Communication.
- Public Relations.
- Printing Technology.
- Television Production.
- Computer Technology (Desktop Publishing).
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
10. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY: Applicants must possess BSc/B.Tech/B.Eng in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant qualification in:
- Website development and management.
- Networking and network administration.
- Programming multimedia and software development.
- Server and database administration.
- Information and cyber security.
Certification in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
11. MEDICAL: Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
1. Doctor/Dental Surgeons: MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license.
2. Pharmacist: B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
3. Radiographer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Radiography.
4. Nursing: B.NSc or equivalent with post basic qualification in a nursing field. Sub specialisations such as ICU, A&E, Theatre, Anaesthesia will be an added advantage.
5. Dietician: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
6. Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practicing license.
7. Physiotherapist: Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB) and possess a current practicing license.
8. Medical Records/Health Information Management: Minimum of BSc/ HND required
9. Public Health Officer: Minimum of BSc/HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health Information and Education. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORCON) and possess a current practicing license.
10. Optometrist: Doctor of Optometry. Must be a fully registered optometrist, dispensing optician by the Optical Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
11. Hospital Administration: Minimum of BSc/HND Hospital Administration required.
12. Biomedical Engineer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Biomedical Engineering required.
13. Clinical Psychologist: Minimum of BSc/HND in Clinical Psychology and Applied Psychology required.
14. Music: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Music. Proficiency in any musical instrument will be an added advantage.
15. SPORTS/PT: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Physical & Health Education or equivalent. Proficiency in any physical sport will be an added advantage.
16. LOGISTICS: BSc/HND/B Eng in the following fields:
- Civil Engineering.
- Economics, Business Management or in Purchasing and Supply (PS).
- Final Certificate of Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology.
- Quantity Survey.
- Structural Engineering.
- Transport Management.
15. Legal Services: LLB and BL (A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience is required).
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
LATEST INFO: At this moment, the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form is currently not however out online; This post will be officially updated instantly once the form is out online.
To know if Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018 has officially begun you can visit. Their official website joinnigeriannavy.com for more information.
For more information about Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment, kindly drop your phone number and email in the comment box below
don’t forget to share this information with your friends because sharing is caring
BEST REGARD FROM NEWSNET DESK !!!!