Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – www.nbc.gov.ng
Apply Here For NBC Jobs, Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment 2018/2019, Nigerian Broadcasting commissions are welcoming requests from thoughtfully qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2018. Continue below to read below for full details on how to apply for this recruitment in this webpage for free of charge.
Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 – In this webpage, you will get all the genuine information on Nigerian Broadcasting Commission 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and another significant update for free. Stay locus and read through
Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment 2018
The Commission was set up on August 24, 1992 by Decree 38 0f 1992 later amended as an Act of theNational assembly by Act 55 of 1999 and now known as National Broadcasting Commission Laws of the Federation 2004, CAP N11 to among other responsibilities, regulate and control thebroadcasting industry in Nigeria.
Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) 2018/2019 has been envisioning in the nation till date, I have get various demands by hopefuls on different stages longing for genuine data about the 2018 Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Application frame. Numerous candidates have been making inquiries like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Broadcasting Commission 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Nigerian Broadcasting Commission form?
- Is the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
Bits of gossip has been spread that the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 is out, some even give telephone numbers with a specific end goal to be called by the pure Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Application Form in return for money or some other type of satisfaction.
The key reason for the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission enrollment is to make more employments for Nigerian young people between graduates and students. By so doing, joblessness in Nigeria will be checked and progressed toward becoming story of the past.
NBC IMPORTANT NOTICE!
National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) – At least 4000 jobs will be created when 20 set-top box manufacturing companies, who have indicated interest to produce the device, begin operations in the country, a top official of the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has said.
A set-top box or set-top unit is an information appliance device that generally contains a TV-tuner input and displays output connects to a television set and an external source of signal, turning the source signal into content in a form that can then be displayed on the television screen or other display device.
NBC’s Director General Mr. Emeka Mba told journalists in Abuja on Wednesday at the sideline of the just concluded Africast exhibition and conference, organised by the commission, that each of the companies is expected to employ at least 200 skilled and unskilled Nigerians when they eventually commence operations next year.
Mr. Mba said the digital switch over is expected to see the emergence of many digital entrepreneurs who will in turn create thousands of jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
- Position demands excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form;
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of online content-management systems preferred
- Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
- Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction;
- Age range between 25 and 30 years.
- Hard working.
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required.
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail.
How to Apply
NOTICE! As of now, Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment Application Form isn’t yet out on the web, DISREGARD any type of advert you go over. This page will be refreshed quickly the Form is out.
To be find out if the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment 2018 has formally begun, connect with the official site: http://www.nbc.gov.ng/pages/vocations or Visit this page as often as possible as refresh will set aside a few minutes to time.
For more information about Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment, kindly drop your phone number and email in the comment box below
don’t forget to share this information with your friends because sharing is caring
BEST REGARD FROM NEWSNET DESK !!!!