INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is Out Apply Now Here – www.inec.gov.ng
Apply here for Independent National Electoral Commission Jobs Recruitment 2018, INEC Recruitment 2018 – In this web page, you will get freshest updates on Independent National Electoral Commission 2018 ( INEC Recruitment 2018) recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other necessary information, continue to read below for the full details on how to apply for this recruitment for free of charge in this webpage.
INEC Recruitment 2018
The INEC (Independent National Electoral Commission) is the discretionary body which was set up to supervise elections in Nigeria in 1998. The INEC’s beginning backpedals to the period before Independence when the Electoral Commission of Nigeria was built up to direct 1959 elections..
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is INEC Recruiting for 2018?
- How to apply for INEC Graduate Recruitment 2018?
- Has INEC Started Recruitment for 2018?
- INEC Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- INEC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- INEC 2018 Recruitment Deadline
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and refresh its Ad-hoc Staff Enrolment Databank in arrangement for the approaching 2015 General Elections. In perspective of the above, qualified staff from our accomplice offices/associations are asked for to fill the position expressed underneath. In the mean time, the individuals who had before enlisted in the 2011 General Elections can refresh their entries in like manner.
To be determine if the INEC Recruitment 2018 has officially began, connect with the authority INEC Recruitment portal: www.inecnigeria.org/?s=recruitment or Visit this page habitually for we will updated this post whenever the INEC Recruitment 2018 Form is out.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty five (45) years as at June 2017 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing minimum of National Diploma / equivalent.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine
For more information about INEC Recruitment, kindly drop your phone number and email in the comment box below
don’t forget to share this information with your friends because sharing is caring
BEST REGARD FROM NEWSNET DESK !!!!