Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018 | Application Form See How To Apply Here
Apply For the current Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018, This article will guide you on all you need to know about Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018, Requirement, Qualification and many other thing you need to know about Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018. Please continue reading to follow the Guidelines on this web page to see How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment Here Online | portal.fedfire.gov.ng – make you read to the end;
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018 – This article, was written. To bring to your doorsteps the latest happening regarding the Federal Fire Service 2018 recruitment and the process involved for you to apply and be successfully shortlisted.
A lot of people has been asking us question regarding Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment till date, I have endured copious requests by hopefuls on various social media network longing for first-hand updated concerning the 2018 Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application form. Multiple applicants have been asking us questions like;
- What is Application Method for federal fire service recruitment 2018/2019?
- Is there anywhere I can purchase the 2018 federal fire service recruitment form?
- Is the federal fire service 2018 recruitment form out?
- When are we expecting federal fire service recruitment to start?
- I need federal fire service first-hand information, etc.
- Is federal fire service recruitment genuine for 2018 etc.?
- Federal fire service application deadline 2018/2019.
FFS Available Positions & Requirements.
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE.
- i) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] – Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
- ii) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE.
- i). Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
- iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06 – Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE.
- i). Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
Federal Fire Service Statutory Requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Primary Academic Qualifications.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
Don’t fail to Get Up-to-date Federal Fire Service Past Questions from Us
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Jobs.
- 1). Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/ or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
- 2). Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/newfill and submit the application form online.
- 3). Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to fill and submit their applications.
- 4). Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation.
- Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates should note application is absolutely free.
CLOSING DATE: All Applications are expected to be completed and submitted within six weeks from the date of this publication. 29th June, 2018 is the deadline.
N/B: To be entirely sure that the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018 has officially begun, please take your time and visit the official Federal Fire Service Recruitment website: http://www.fedfire.gov.ng.
- The duplicated application will not be welcomed. Candidates are encouraged to apply for one job position. A candidate who attempts to apply many times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is needed for the online application, test or interview
Any misleading information presented during or after the application process will drive to the absolute disqualification of such candidate(s).
Our duty is to make sure that you’re informed on the right time to stay updated about Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018, Drop your comment below for the latest information.