EBSU Post UTME Form 2018 | How To Apply For Admission Screening Exercise
This post contains all you need to know about EBSU Admission Screening Form 2018, Ebonyi State University, EBSU Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available. EBSU post-UTME cut-off mark is 180, continue below for more information.
EBSU Post UTME Form 2018
The general public is at this moment informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme of Ebonyi State University are now available online for the 2018/2019 academic session.
IMPORTANT NOTICE! Currently, EBSU Post UTME Form 2018 is not available online, OVERLOOK any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Candidates Eligible for EBSU Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose EBSU in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Ebonyi State University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
How to Apply for EBSU Admission Screening.
- Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
- Click on Online application
- Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
- Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional Phone number
- Generate payment invoice containing your details
- Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e- tranzact Pin number from the bank
- Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed to complete the form online
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
For more information, visit www.ebsu.edu.net and click on POST UTME Guide.
EBSU Admission Screning Requirements.
Candidates should come to the POST-UTME Centre with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
- Payment after Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 shall be of no effect
- All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the POST-UTME.
- Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
- Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University
BANKS FOR PAYMENT
Each candidate is to pay a POST-UTME processing fee of N2,000.00 into any of the designated banks as below:
|S/N||BANKS||KINDLY GENERATE INVOICE ONLINE FROM THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL AS INDICATED IN NO 5 ABOVE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE BANKS FOR PAYMENTS|
|1||Diamond Bank Plc|
|2||First Bank Plc|
|3||EBSU Microfinance Bank|
EBSU Post UTME Screening Timetable.
|CANDIDATES’ FACULTY/DEPT/ COURSES OF CHOICE||POST UTME SCREENING VENUE (LOCATION)|
FACULTY OF EDUCATION, ISHIEKE ANNEX (CAMPUS)
|MANAGEMENT SCIENCES* PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
* BANKING & FINANCE
* BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
|EDUCATION/ARTS* ARTS & SOC. SCI. EDU. (ECO, SOC STD, ENG, REL,)
* EDUCATIONAL FDNS (ADMIN & PLANNING, G & C)
* BUS. EDUCATION
|SOCIAL SCIENCES & HUMANITIES* ECONOMIC
* SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROP.
* HISTORY & INT’L RELNS.
* POLITICAL SCIENCE
* LANGUAGES & LINGUISTICS
* MASS COMMUNICATION
* PHILOSOPHY & RELIGION
* ENGLISH LANG & LIT STUDIES
|COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (PRESCO CAMPUS)|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCES* BIOCHEMISTRY
* INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
* INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
* INDUSTRIAL MATHS/ APPLIED STATISTICS
* COMPUTER SCIENCE
EBSU STAFF SCHOOLS, CAS ANNEX (CAMPUS)
|AGRIC & NAT. RES. MGT.* AGRIC ECONS MGT & EXT.
* CROP PRODUCTION & LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT
* SOIL SCI. & ENV. MGT.
* FOOD SCI. & TECH.
* FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE
* ANIMAL SCIENCE
|EDUCATION SCIENCE* TECH & VOC. EDU.(AGRIC, ELECT EDU, MECH.EDU, HOME ECON.EDU)
* SCI. EDU. (CSC, BIO, MATHS, CHEM, INTG. SCI. EDU.)
* HUMAN KINETICS & HEALTH EDUCATION
|HEALTH SCIENCES & TECH.* MEDICAL LABORATORY SCI.
* NURSING SCIENCE
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE & NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT, CAS ANNEX (CAMPUS)|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES* ANATOMY
* MEDICINE & SURGERY
|FACULTY OF LAW & PRE-DEGREE SCHOOL, CAS ANNEX (CAMPUS)|
EBSU Admission Screening Application Closing Date:
All payment into Banks shall close on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 while our website for online registration shall be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017. HELP DESK: Send e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] Phone: 08134762443, 08067664449, 08067471321, 08055857555, 09026539643, 07033865888, 08035649390, 08139833300, 08158856785.
That’s all on EBSU Post UTME Form 2018 | How To Apply For Admission Screening Exercise. stay updated below by dropping your phone number and email address.