The Green card holder is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. The Green Card Lottery is a way to still come to America, even if you don’t fall into one of those categories.
To qualify for the USA Diversity Lottery, you must be a foreign citizen or national not born in the United States of America, from a country with a low immigration rate to the United States. People born in countries with high US immigration are excluded from this immigration program. Eligibility is determined only by the country of your birth, it is not based on country of citizenship or current residence. This is the most common misperception that applicants make when entering this immigration program.
- You are required to provide the name, date and place of birth and gender of yourself, your spouse (wife or husband) and your children (unmarried under 21 years of age); your full mailing address; recent photographs of yourself, your spouse and children.
- You have to include a photograph of yourself, your spouse (wife or husband) and each child listed on your application.
- Carefully fill in the forms correctly with all details accurately.
- Start Application by using the link below to apply.
- You must create an account online with a profile via the website provided. Creating an account online gives us the information we need to return your passport and documents to you after your online interview.
- When your documents are ready for pick up, you will receive an SMS and email notice on the phone number and email address provided on this link. It is therefore important that you provide the correct information. Registration is free.
GREEN CARD APPLICATION DEADLINE: Not specified