2018/2019 Nigeria Police Academy Application Form Now On Sale | How To Apply
This post contains all you need to know about 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Academy Application Form, we will educate educate you on how and where to purchase your form, how to apply and get admitted and many other information you need to know about 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Academy Application Form.
This article is published to notify qualified candidates that the 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Academy application form is now on sale online for admission into the 6th Regular Course of its degree programmes.
Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil, Kano is encouraging suitably qualified Nigerian citizens for admission into it 6th Regular Course degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates accepted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will experience a combined academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5)Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Method of Application
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, may be Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper. The examination shall constitute of a General Paper (Section A) which is mandatory for all candidates. It will comprise areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics.
Other segments are to be chosen according to candidate’s Faculty of choice. It will be accompanied on Saturday the 14th July 2018. Only candidates who reach the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 19 designated Centres.
The list of Centres is on the Academy Website. Qualified candidates are to come along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current
JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and signature.
How to Apply and Get Admitted
To apply for Nigeria Police Academy Registration Form for 2018/2019 academic year, you are to follow the steps below;
1. visit Nigeria Police Academy’s Website at http://polac.edu.ng
2. Generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code. You will be asked for the RRR code when you want to make payment of N3,000.00 through any designated commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
The Force in a statement on Monday said “Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website: www.polac.edu.ng in order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code. The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,000.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria. Applicants
must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
” Candidates need not select the Police Academy as a university of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores which are to be determined by JAMB and purchased the Academy online application form; will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
” Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form. Candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above will be enabled to download and print their examination cards
- Nigeria Police Force Shortlisted Candidates 2018 For Pre-Screening | How to Check
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 is Now Online – www.policerecruitment.ng
2018/2019 Nigeria Police Academy Application Form now on Sale – Application closing date
Application Deadline: 24th June, 2018.
Note: Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on our website and in some national newspapers.
Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
a) FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in: English , Nigerian Languages & Linguistics , History & International Studies .
b ) FACULTY OF LAW: LLB
c ) FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in: Accounting , Economics , Management Sciences , Political Science , Psychology , Sociology .
d ) FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in: Biochemistry , Biological Sciences , Chemistry , Computer Science , Forensic Science , Mathematics , Physics .
Nigeria Police Academy Admission Requirements
1. Candidate seeking admission into the Academy must be a Nigerian citizen
2. Candidate must be between 17 and 22 years of age,
3. Candidate must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female.
4. Male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 91cm (36Inches).
5. All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
6. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
7. Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
8. SSCE statement of results or certificates relating to examinations taken before 2015 will not be accepted.
That’s all 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Academy Application Form, if you have any questions regarding 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Academy Application Form kindly make use of our comment box below.